Passing arrays into stored procedures

From: Kyriakos Lambros <kyriakos.lambros_at_lvvwd.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2000 23:12:25 GMT

[Quoted] Hello everyone. I need to pass an array (i.e. all contents of a PL/SQL [Quoted] table) from Forms 5.0 to a stored procedure on an Oracle 7.3.4 database. I want to try avoiding looping through the array on the forms [Quoted] side and calling the stored procedure in each iteration of the loop. I [Quoted] believe a REF_CURSOR will do this, but I believe it is only available Oracle 8 and higher. Please let me know if I am wrong about this assumption. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Kyriakos Lambros Received on Thu Apr 06 2000 - 01:12:25 CEST

Original text of this message