How to display multiple records of SQL table in PL/SQL procedure

From: a new programmer <JadhavR_at_automationc.com>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2000 15:21:59 -0400

[Quoted] [Quoted] I am a new Oracle user. I want to display the SQL table records in PL/SQL procedure. For which I'm using following

Declare

v_FirstName    varchar2(15);
v_LastName    varchar2(15);
v_Salary           number;

Begin
--Employee is table name & FirstName, LastName, Salary are the fields of the table

[Quoted] [Quoted] select FirstName, LastName, Salary into v_FirstName, v_LastName, v_Salary from employee;

dbms_output.put_line(v_LastName || ' ' || v_FirstName || ' ' || v_Salary);

End;
/

I have multiple records in the employee table. When I run the program I get error multiple records found.
[Quoted] If anybody knows, Please let me know.

Thanking in advance.

Rajashri Jadhav Received on Wed Apr 05 2000 - 21:21:59 CEST

Original text of this message