Re: Concurrent manager queue

From: Kyriakos Lambros <kyriakos.lambros_at_lvvwd.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 19:52:40 GMT

Hi Craig,

We had a similar problem when we tried to print our 1099 forms. They would not print right at all coming out of Financials. The files that the concurrent manager creates are located in common/out. The "common" directory should be found at the top of the directorty structure you defined for Oracle Applications. The file you are looking for will be in the format of <user name>.<request id>. We ran this file through a Perl script to remove some extra carriage returns. We then issued lp -d printer file.nam and it printed out perfectly on the forms.

Hope this helps.

Kyriakos Lambros