Report generation with Designer 6.0

From: Jorge Ribeiro <jribeiro_at_fe.up.pt>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 15:24:02 +0100

Hi all,

I have a problem with generation of reports using Designer 6. What I want is to have an unbound item at the report level (module level) to appear at the top of first page.
I know that I can do this putting the unbound item in a breaking group, but the problem is that I need to do some heavy calculations and I don't want to do them to each row of the table (as it apears only once).

Another problem related to reports is:
When I make a group above report (master detail), the masters repeats (if the details don't fit in one page) in all pages. How can I prevent this to happen? (i.e. I wanted to have only one print of each record in the master group)

Thanks

Regards,

Jorge Ribeiro Received on Tue Apr 04 2000 - 16:24:02 CEST

Original text of this message