Re: Reports batch compilation

From: Henk Hultink <hhu_at_nospam.stoas.nl>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 14:44:04 +0200

Hi,

I suppose you wanted to compile RDF into REP-files. You can use the following command in a batchfile (one line):

for %%i in (*.rdf) do r25con32 <username>/<password>_at_<connect_string> stype=rdffile source=%%i dtype=repfile batch=yes

This will find all the RDF files in the directory and compile them to REP-files. For a complete overview of parameters, refer to the Reports Reference Manual.

N.b. I tried this in a DOS-=box on a Windows95 computer. Not sure if it will work under Windows98, 2000 or NT client...

H. Hultink
Stoas Wageningen
The Netherlands