Documentation for Oracle Graphics 6

From: Paul <phillNOphSPAM_at_lcsltd.demon.co.uk.invalid>
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2000 05:23:27 -0700

I am looking for some sort of Developers Guide for Oracle Graphics 6. As usual, the on-line help is fine if you know what you are looking for, but I am after a document that is beyond a simple tutorial, but which gives sufficient details on each of the areas of Graphics so that I can quickly start to use it.

Something along the lines of the Forms 4.5 Developers User Guide would be nice.

If only Oracle would supply the hard copy manuals with their software!

Thanks

Paul Hill
phill_at_lcsltd.demon.co.uk

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!