Re: HELP!! with oo4o

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2000 12:33:48 +0200

[Quoted] Obviously you can't. All dictionary views are based on multiple dictionary [Quoted] tables, and hence returning a rowid is useless, which rowid should it be? In [Quoted] theory it is possibly to query the underlying table, but all these tables [Quoted] are unsupported, there's no guarantee they will remain the same.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA