Ora 8i and Dev 2000

From: JACK LUNDIN <jack_lundin_at_swipnet.se>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 22:25:40 +0200

Hi,
I have problem to connect to my 8i database from dev2000, I installed 8i first, created a database (default), after I saw that it worked I started to install dev 2000 (fetched from technet) and when I connect with oraclehome for 8i it works but when i try to connect f.i. with plus80 from dev2000 oraclehome the service isn't available. I have copied listner and tnsnames from 8i netdir to dev2000 netdir but it doesnt help...
I have switched oraclehomes but it doesn't help me eather...

any suggestions, please!

Thanks,

    Jack Received on Mon Apr 03 2000 - 22:25:40 CEST

Original text of this message