Re: How to create a .exe of a Form file

From: hopkinsj <johnNOjoSPAM_at_hpe.ufl.edu.invalid>
Date: Mon, 03 Apr 2000 11:40:13 -0700

Hi.

Sorry, can't be done. You CAN distribute the run times, but this will require you to create an Oracle installer script (eek!), an Install Shield package, or a really clever selfextracting  zip file that puts all the files in their respective places and provides the appropriate registry settings.

Does your form connect to a database? If so, what database would a potential employer link to, anyway? -J

In article <38E4B8E0.BC4160E4_at_hotmail.com>, Chrishlani Simon <chrishlani_at_hotmail.com> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>I am a newbie to Oracle and have just completed a
Specialization
>Project for a Banking Database System using Oracle 8i
Enterprise
>Edition and Developer 6.0 Forms & Reports on a Win NT (Service
Pack
>4)platform. If I want to show my forms to a potential
employer, as it
>stands now, it is necessary for them to have Developer 6.0
installed on

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!