Re: forms 5.0 and reports 3.0

From: Maurice Tijs <arie_at_pca-online.nl>
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2000 09:22:01 +0200

I'm having the same problem on a Win98 (second release) machine. However, after (completely!) recompiling all my own attached libraries and menu the error is gone.

I'm developing on two sepearate machines. Every time I copy the FMB from one machine to the other, the error shows up on that other machine. Following the above, however, it solves this problem.

Arie Mars
mailto:arie_at_pca-online.nl

Yu Jie <dds006_at_singnet.com.sg> schreef in berichtnieuws 8bp9os$qhb$1_at_mango.singnet.com.sg...