Re: Designer 6: Error Create Application System

From: <private_comm_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sun, 02 Apr 2000 00:18:30 GMT

I am also having problems with Designer6. I am unable to create a new application after installing a new repsoitry. I get a 'No data found' error. I have applied the latest patch to Designer but problem still persist. I've checked all the relevant prvileges and objects and everything appears to be fine. I have attempted 3 times following the manual faithfully. Bar one or two settings in init.ora everything appears to be the same as 2.1 and 1.32.

I would appreciate any comment/experience on this problem. I am using 8.16 on NT SP6.

Oh well - one more attempt tommorrow and I guess I'll be rining Oracle Support first thing Monday morning.

PC

In article <38E15781.AC1C7FD0_at_home.com>, Joel Racicot <joelracicot_at_home.com> wrote:
> Check to make sure that you have granted all the necessary privileges
> the rep_owner user and that you don't have any invalid packages
(through
> the Rep Admin Utility).
>
> Joel
>
> Michael Buresch wrote:
>
> > Hallo,
> >
> > when I try to create a application System in Designer 6 I get an
error
> > message:
> > RME-0011: Operation 'open' on ACTIVITY has failed
> > RME-0011: Operation 'INS' on CI_application_system has failed
> >
> > Befor I have created a new Repository on an existing database.
> >
> > On the machine is Windows 2000 (Build 2195) and Oracle 8.0.5
(Server +
> > Client) installed.
> >
> > Can anybody help?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sun Apr 02 2000 - 02:18:30 CEST

Original text of this message