Re: Sprucing up a WebDB 2.2 site

From: Leo Van Nieuwenhuyse <leo.van.nieuwenhuyse_at_pandora.be>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 22:27:11 GMT

I had the same problem:

Solved it on this way:

  1. I wrote an pl-sql procedure that redirects on-load to the desired site.
  2. I made an item in a folder wich calls the pl-sql procedure and did put it 'in-place'
  3. I did put a folder link to the newly created folder in the navigation bar

Only problem is that I can't modify anything anymore in the folder since it's automatically redirected to the other URL, of course when I de-activate the pl-sql procedure, I can modify again.

Amy, if you're interested in the pl-sql procedure let me know.

Amy A. Miller <milleraa_at_isc.upenn.edu> schreef in berichtnieuws 38DB85D2.9640512A_at_isc.upenn.edu...