Re: Initiate a shutdown using Oracle Form

From: <bcnew_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 15:10:05 GMT

In article <38D5F2FB.9564C83A_at_netvigator.com>, Derek Leung <ywl_at_netvigator.com> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> Is it possible to initiate a shutdown or logout from Oracle Forms? I'm
> using Oracle Forms 4.5 in Windows N.T.. Can this be performed by
> sending any message to the O.S.?
>
> Regards,
> Derek Leung.

Derek,

Try exit_form built-in. Create a button in your form. Attach when-button-pressed trigger to the button that you created. Code the exit_form built-in in the when-button-pressed trigger.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Apr 01 2000 - 17:10:05 CEST

Original text of this message