Submitting a Report

From: <jehall_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 15:19:03 GMT

I am following the Reports Server doco to set up the web server machine and set up the reports server machine. We have two PC's over a Network. One PC has the reports server set up and up and running. The other PC, has WEBDB with the rwcgi60 file acting as the web server (assuming I can make WEBDB act as the webserver?) What do I do to call the report? When I type in the URL that the Reports 6.0 server doco recommends, it clocks for a while and then tells me the address cannot be resolved? What am I missing?

Thanks.

Jason.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 17:19:03 CEST

Original text of this message