How to create a .exe of a Form file

From: Chrishlani Simon <chrishlani_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 09:40:32 -0500

Hello,

[Quoted] I am a newbie to Oracle and have just completed a Specialization Project for a Banking Database System using Oracle 8i Enterprise Edition and Developer 6.0 Forms & Reports on a Win NT (Service Pack 4)platform. If I want to show my forms to a potential employer, as it stands now, it is necessary for them to have Developer 6.0 installed on their system to open my forms.
Does anybody know how I can create .exe files using the .fmx files. I welcome any assistance or advice you can give me.

Thanks
Chris Received on Fri Mar 31 2000 - 16:40:32 CEST

Original text of this message