Proc C/C++ question, second try

From: <abutarif_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 19:09:05 GMT

Hi,
[Quoted] I asked this question a couple of days ago and didn't get a response. Can anyone help?!

I precompiled a .pc file using ProC/C++ under windows, then compiled it using VC++.
[Quoted] Now I want to compile the same thing for Unix. Do I need to install ProC/C++ on unix machine and precompile there or does the Pro C/C++ result on a windows environment can also be compiled on a Unix?

If yes, what are the library names that I need for Unix and where can I get them from?
[Quoted] If no, is there any possible way to compile under Unix without needing to install ProC/C++ there (possibly change something in the c file resulting from precompilation or specify something in the ProC precompiler)?

[Quoted] Thanks a lot!

Asad

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 30 2000 - 21:09:05 CEST

Original text of this message