Oracle Design Editor - Generate Module - Generate Form

From: <mafrank_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2000 08:11:07 GMT

There seems to be some sort of problem when trying to generate a form out of a module. I always receive the message that the
file "cf50g32.dll" was not found or could not be loaded.
The file exists in the appropriate directory and doesnīt seem to be corrupted.
All other tools are working well, so it doesnīt seem to be an installation problem either. So whatīs going on? Perhaps no sufficient storage capacity?
The system is running under WindowsNT, Oracle 8i and Designer Release 2.1.2 .

I havenīt got any idea, except for a new installation (which really isnīt an option) so iīd be most grateful, if someoneīs got any advice on that subject.

Thanx

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 30 2000 - 10:11:07 CEST

Original text of this message