Re: Adjust page breaks in Reports 3.0

From: Valeri Sorokine <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 17:31:51 +0400

Hi Dave,

de1 wrote:

> Thanks Valeri,

You're welcome.

> I could not find a Page Protect Property or even a General Layout in
> our Reports version.

You've mentioned Reports 3.0 in the subject... So you can find the property this way: just select your repeated frame in the Layout Editor, then press F4 and find in the Property Palette 'General Layout' node... The third property in this node will be 'Page Protect'... That's it ... :-)

Hope that helps.

Valeri

--
Valeri Sorokine
Oracle Certified Application Developer, Rel.2