Problem on Report6.0

From: <t_c_c_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 01:02:48 GMT

I'm facing a problem with the layout of report printing. When we print a report at the first time(portrait), the layout printed according. Then we call the second report(landscape), it will remain the as portrait layout even we set the orientation to landscape. We have to close the report engine then start the report again. This problem won't exist on report2.1.

Previously I did raise this up, and some one said that add a line: :orientation := 'LANDSCAPE'; on the after report parameter trigger. But it won't work as well.

Is that have to install developer patch file?

Thank you for any one that helping me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 29 2000 - 03:02:48 CEST

Original text of this message