Oracle Jdeveloper Applet vs Browser

From: Yousuf Al Husaini <yousufh_at_gto.net.om>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:59:21 +0300

I have been using Oracle Jdeveloper 2.0 to write an applet that queris info. from Oracle database (personal oracle running under windows NT workstation 4.0). Connection to Oracle database is done through JDBC driver.
The applet query runs smoothly and correctly through AppletViewer. But when running the applet through a browser, it does run but it is not able to enquire the database (no query results are produced). There is no error message returned.. However, the applet and all stuff needed to run it are allocated in the same directory.

I need your help if anybody had been subjected to a similar experience or any valuable suggestoins.

Thanx in advance. Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 19:59:21 CEST

Original text of this message