JAWS for Windows - Screen Reader Software

From: Robert R. Lacasse <lacasse100_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 14:36:46 GMT

Has anyone ever worked with this tool in a Developer environment. We're having problems with regular fields to regulare fields. LOV, Checkboxes evrything else works, but when we have a regular field tab to another regular field it says "tab" but does not read the field description. Go from a regular field to another type of object or vice versa and you never get the problem. I've sent an e-mail to Henter-Joyce(www.hj.com) but haven't gotten an answer yet. Oracle could not help me. They would not even open a [Quoted] TAR. Can anybody help.
Thanks,
Robert Lacasse
rlacasse_at_alceatech.com Received on Tue Mar 28 2000 - 16:36:46 CEST

Original text of this message