foo doesn't work, but after rename to sample1 it works

From: Codekiller <ckill_at_darmstadt.netsurf.de>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:57:56 GMT

Hi all,

working on HP UX 10.20 with Oracle 7.3.4.

 I can't use filenames others than sample1 to sample10. Have tried to compile with proc.mk Makefile, also i tried it by hand with proc INAME and ONAME, building objectfiles with different compilers (cc/gcc) and link it with a lot of options.
 All of the above works fine and without any errors. but if i start the builded file with its name it doesn't works. Only the cursor blinks and wait for a break. If I rename the builded File it works really fine.
What is the Problem? Where are configfiles with an allow/deny or something of that?

Who can help me, to solve this problem

Best regards Received on Mon Mar 27 2000 - 21:57:56 CEST

Original text of this message