question!

From: Chrystian Barragan <chrystianb_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 19:51:09 GMT

[Quoted]  Hi everybody!

[Quoted] I have a problem, and I hope any of you could help me.

I'm working with OAS 4.0.8.1 on NT, I'm developing some "test applications" using the PL/SQL cartridge and in one of them I'm using the function: owa_util.cellsprint(), which generates a table in HTML format with the result of a query, well, what I want to do is to format a column which contains a quatity of money, I mean, if you have this: 23456.6, I want it to be printed this way: $ 23, 2456.60, but I don't know how to specify the format. In this procedure there is an attributte which is for format number, but I don't know what values are allowed...

Thanks in advance for any help!!

--
Chrystian Barragan

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/