Creating EUL, locating eulins.sql file, and Discoverer

From: GAGLIANO, ANGELO <AGAGLIANO_at_nycsca.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 17:32:19 -0500

Hello,
    I have just installed Discoverer 3i User and the  Discoverer Administration Release 3.1.36 [Quoted] My first problem was that the Net8 that comes with 3i would not run.  Running from the directory or from the Start Menu would not doing anything.  I added my entries manual in the tnsnames.ora file and that did not work either. So lastly I copied the network directory from Discoverer Administration Release 3.1.36 into the 3i home and it worked.  I cannot image that is correct so does anyone know what I should do?

My second issue and more important issue is that I have no idea how to create the EUL so that I can connect.  I read that you have to run the Install End User Layer and that should run the eulins.sql file, but I cannot find either.
size=2>
Angelo Gagliano