Sprucing up a WebDB 2.2 site

From: Amy A. Miller <milleraa_at_isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 10:12:18 -0500

Hi there--

I know that WebDB 3.0 will offer greatly increased flexibility in site design, but we're stuck at 2.2, at least for a few more months. However, I really want to add some text links, ideally in the form of an icon, to the Navigation bar of our site. I can't make these items site folders, categories or perspectives, since I really want to jump right to an outside page. Why does this seem so impossible? Has anyone encountered this? You can make a such a link on the content area, but not the Nav bar.

Thanks,
Amy Miller

--
Amy A. Miller, Data Analyst