Re: Problem with Webdb2.2 and German Sites

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 09:12:48 +0100

Without having ever worked with webdb, general Oracle knowledge tells me this should be an NLS problem. Looks like you have an non-default (Germany specific, or DD-MM-YY?) set and WebDb expects DD-MON-YY or DD-MON-RR. You can verify your settings with selecting from nls_database_parameters, nls_instance_parameters and nls_session_parameters.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA