How to create a .csv file to be downloaded through the web

From: Ven <vkumar_at_servicelane.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 22:36:58 -0600

Hi guys,
[Quoted] [Quoted]   We have a corporate intranet with 3 tiers ( web browser , OAS, Oracle Database [Quoted] [Quoted] Server). We are using OAS PL/Sql Cartridge to generate the HTML. Now we want [Quoted] tocreate some reports. I can create some HTML based reports .I also need to [Quoted] create reports that will enable the user to download the file in a comma [Quoted] delimited format from the web site, that he/she can suck into Excel for analysis. How do I do this, since the OAS server and the database server are on [Quoted] different machines ?

[Quoted] Any ideas/Suggestions ?

Thanks
Venkatesh Received on Fri Mar 24 2000 - 05:36:58 CET

Original text of this message