Command Line

From: Joseph Bogale <jlboga0_at_oxford.cslab.uky.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:53:26 -0500

[Quoted] I was assigned to make a minor update on oracle table that reside on HP-UX machine. I looked a source code that access the table and it uses the following command..

if(!database.connected()){
if (database.connect("ORACLE","","username","password","")!=0)

    HandleError(database.majorErrorCode(),database.majorErrorMessage()) {

My question is - How can i access the table on unix command line..

For example, I want to be able to enter select * from tablename
and see all the table rows without writing a script.

What command line takes me to "table mode"?

Thanks, Received on Thu Mar 23 2000 - 14:53:26 CET

Original text of this message