Re: EXP and Tablespaces

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 08:33:51 +0100

Yes, several methods:
1 pre-create the affected objects in a different tablespace. This can be done easily by extracting the create commands from the export file (use imp show=y log=<file> or imp indexfile=<file>) 2 revoke the resource role from the owner, grant quota on the new tablespace only, make sure that is the default tablespace for the owner.

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA