Developer 6.0 on UnixWare, PC clients with X Windows terminal emulator: Experiences?

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 21:16:35 +0100

Hi.

We have a potential customer that would like to run Developer 6.0 on a UnixWare server through X Windows terminal emulators running on Windows PCs. The Developer components will be generated by Designer.

Do you have any experience (pro/con) this combination? Stability, hardware requirements, speed, etc?

I noticed that no pacthsets are listed on MetaLink for Developer 6.0 on UnixWare. Current patchset is 6A for other platforms, are the patchsets for UnixWare listed under a more generic OS (eg Intel UNIX)?

TIA. Finn Received on Wed Mar 22 2000 - 21:16:35 CET

Original text of this message