****capture servermodel****

From: dhruba <tapashc_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 16:27:46 GMT

Hi

[Quoted]  I have oracle 8.1.5 server running in NT4, oem and Designer2000(6) are also on the same machine.I am facing a
 problem with the designer

 1.. Design editor -server modelschema

                    1
                    relational table definition(53 tables),

 2.. Design editor
                module application
                server model
                realtional tablr definition(53 tables),

 3.. Design editor
          db admin
          appl1
          Database(oracle)
          schema1
           user
          user1
          schema object
          table implementation(53 tables)

 My question is
 in this setup I have added some more table in the database  in the same schema and those tables are not reflecting in the  above utility but oracle enterprise manager(schema manager)  showing all the tables present in that schema.

 any help will be highly appreciated.

 RC

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 22 2000 - 17:27:46 CET

Original text of this message