Problem on Report 6 Loyout

From: <t_c_c_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2000 01:01:39 GMT

I'm using Developer6.0 and facing problem that each time the layout will remain the previous layout unchange. It mean when first time i print the report with portrait. It print accordingly.
Second time when we print a report with select the orientation to landscape, it will print the portrait layout. So we have to preview the report first, correct the printer setting then print it out.
Is that any problem with the report engine6? Need any file to upgrade it? Thank in advance for any body trying to help me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Wed Mar 22 2000 - 02:01:39 CET

Original text of this message