How do I create table based on my XML file ans insert into table?

From: SOHN, DONG EON <teolguy_at_human.co.kr>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 19:52:41 +0900

Hi!

How do I create table based on my XML file ans insert into table? I saw sample insert source code in samp10.java in OracleXSU. But, this sampdoc.xml and xmltest_tab1 table are very simple(no attr, no loop element, etc.)

If I have this xml file...
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<MYROOTTAG>

   <MYFIRSTTAG>

<MYNAME fam="go">sohn, dong <MYFONT id="fo3">eon</MYFONT> good
man</MYNAME>

<MYJOB>hoby</MYJOB>

   </MYFIRSTTAG>
</MYROOTTAG>

How do I create table based on this xml file? I don't know...
And, I want to insert this xml file using insertXML() java method. The insertXML() method treats attribute in tag?

I didn't found any sample code or table like these xml file(having attrib, having element in CDATA) in Oracle web site.

Let me know please... Received on Tue Mar 21 2000 - 11:52:41 CET

Original text of this message