How to get printer list using Text Mode Reports

From: Ken Halsted <kenman_at_mail.snider.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 11:45:46 -0600

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to get a list of printers to show up when using Oracle Text Mode Reports. In developer the list comes up but when using the run-time, no list. How do people normally handle this situation including populating DESFORMAT with the correct .prt definition? If a gui report list is not available, is there a way to get a list of Windows Printers available using some other method into a table where I could then read the table into the DESNAME parameter.

Thanks for any help,

Ken. Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 18:45:46 CET

Original text of this message