Re: How can we EDIT packages ?????

From: M. Armaghan Saqib <armaghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 16:53:07 GMT

Use SQLPlusPlus to edit any stored procedure source code (procedure, function, pkg spec, pkg body etc) from within SQLPlus.

regards,
M. Armaghan Saqib

+---------------------------------------------------------------
+---------------------------------------------------------------
+---------------------------------------------------------------

Sandy <daleelaNOdaSPAM_at_usa.net.invalid> wrote in message news:039aee1e.2ed0aed9_at_usw-ex0110-075.remarq.com...
> Hi,
>
> Each time a report is created, there is also a package with
> the same name created. My report is deleted so I have only
> the package I would like to know how to edit the package.
> Thanks.
>
> Sandy

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 17:53:07 CET

Original text of this message