CGI environment variables and PL/SQL-cartridge

From: Tim van Dooremalen <dooremti_at_nospam.iquip.nl>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2000 09:19:09 GMT

Hi,

I've got a question about the use of CGI variables in a PL/SQL cartridge on OAS 4.0.8. I'd like to read a CGI variable ("HTTP_IV_USER") from a PL/SQL procedure using the owa_util.get_cgi_env function. Right now it won't work. I am very sure the variable is set and has a value (checked it with a Perl-script). Does anybody have a clue about why the owa_util will not return any value for this environment-variable??

Thanx!

Tim Received on Mon Mar 20 2000 - 10:19:09 CET

Original text of this message