Re: Minor Mistake from Developer6.0

From: Pascal Glauser <glauser_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 20:44:39 GMT

In article <8aumi8$eul$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>, t_c_c_at_my-deja.com wrote:
> I facing a problem here that after compiling the source with
> Developer6.0 will raise of some user friendly mistake.
>
> 1. The page down key have not function in LOV popup.
> 2. The printer's page setup always remember the default setting.
>
> if first time i set it to A4 landscape layout, then second time i
> printed a report that using A4 paper also but set it to portrait with
> orientation setting but the result will come out with A4 landscape. So
> every time have to preview it in the preview window then set the
layout
> first before printing. It's very trouble for user.
>
> 3. The commit command will raise the commit_form command for form
> builder. Is there any tips for not involving the commit_form when fire
> the commit command in pl-sql in form builder.

For this purpose, we have a yery short stored procedure:

create or replace pr_commit
begin
  commit ;
end ;
/

You may call pr_commit out of a form builder trigger or program unit without having form builder noticing it. So there will be no check to form status a.s.o., nor will it change any form status.

Pascal

> Thank you in advance for any body trying to help me.
>
> Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> Before you buy.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Mar 18 2000 - 21:44:39 CET

Original text of this message