Personal Oracle 8i and Designer Preconfigured Repository on Windows98

From: Charly Tango <ct_at_4u.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:53:04 GMT

A question to all you Oracle-experts.

On my Win98 platform
I have Oracle personal edition 8i Version 8.1.5. up and running using the oracle-paper on installation-issues, I installed both Developer 6 and designer 6. Things look great it works well.

But: In Designer I get the following messageL: CDI-20039: This user does not have an installed Repository.

Is it possible to install the preconfigured Repository on Win98? (it's on a separate cd)
If not, Can I manually Install a Repository for Designer and how?

T.i.a.
Charl Received on Sat Mar 18 2000 - 11:53:04 CET

Original text of this message