Deploying Applications

From: <scott__boucher_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 10:10:37 GMT

[Quoted] I am new to Oracle and especially to deploying applictions. I am using Oracle 8i and developer 2000. I have no clue how to deploy applications. Here are my questions:
  1. Is there a property to set a particular form to be the one displayed on start-up?
  2. On the end-user machine is just the 8i client required to use my packaged application.
  3. How do I launch my application when the user logs-on. This group of users will only be using this application.
  4. Can you recommend books other than the on-line onesthat explain in detail how to deploy oracle applications

Thanks
Scott

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Mar 18 2000 - 11:10:37 CET

Original text of this message