Minor Mistake from Developer6.0

From: <t_c_c_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Mar 2000 01:36:08 GMT

[Quoted] I facing a problem here that after compiling the source with Developer6.0 will raise of some user friendly mistake.
  1. The page down key have not function in LOV popup.
  2. The printer's page setup always remember the default setting.

if first time i set it to A4 landscape layout, then second time i printed a report that using A4 paper also but set it to portrait with orientation setting but the result will come out with A4 landscape. So every time have to preview it in the preview window then set the layout [Quoted] first before printing. It's very trouble for user.

3. The commit command will raise the commit_form command for form builder. Is there any tips for not involving the commit_form when fire the commit command in pl-sql in form builder.

[Quoted] Thank you in advance for any body trying to help me.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Sat Mar 18 2000 - 02:36:08 CET

Original text of this message