Re: developer 2000 changing position of a block level scroll bar

From: Neville Sweet <sweet.neville.nj_at_bhp.com.au.no_junk_email>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 14:36:31 +1100

Hi Sharma,

I don't believe you can do this with set_block_property. However, what you can do is put the scroll bar onto a stacked canvas, and then set the position of that canvas at run-time. On the Block's property sheet, set Scroll Bar Canvas to the new stacked canvas,
and then at run-time, Set_View_Property('your_stacked_canvas', DISPLAY_POSITION, number_x, number_y);
where number_x and number_y are the x and y co-ordinates of the upper left corner of the stacked canvas.

Not sure what you mean by X_position (with an underscore). Have a look at the online help for set_item_property POSITION.