OAS - Secure Deployment using NT

From: Michael Cretan <mcretan_at_ozemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 11:14:13 +1100

Hi There,

I have been setting up an OAS 4.0.7.1 web server on a windows NT 4.0 sp4 box and have been trying to secure it. It appears that the netbios and server services have to be installed and started before the ORB will start successfully. I would really prefer to uninstall all NT network services and just have the TCP/IP protocol installed.

Has anyone managed to go through the process of securing an NT system with OAS 4071. Would they be able to give me some pointers?

Many thanks,

Mike Cretan

Michael Cretan
mcretan_at_ozemail.com.au