Re: Connecting oracle- access

From: matthew taylor <s176226_at_student.uq.edu.au>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2000 09:34:17 +1000

still having problems here.

I think my problem may be related to not having the driver in my path, at dos prompt
path does not include c:\orawin95 (my personal oracle location)

Being a previous win3.1 dos user I thought adding the path to my autoexec.bat file would do the trick but under w98 autoexec.bat only seems to affect my path when I boot into dos. I am now hitting a total mental blank, tried win help files etc, suspect it must be a win registry setting, really how no idea now, any suggestions??

I found the odbc driver on technet.oracle (10 meg, suprisingly large) and will try that after I get the path thing sorted out.

Mat