developer 2000 changing position of a block level scroll bar

From: <ssharma24_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 19:48:28 GMT

[Quoted] How do you manipulate the x position of a block level scroll bar at run time. I was trying
set_block_property ('block', scroll_bar_X_position, XXXX), that doesn't work..if it is at all possible, what will be the syntex. How do you decide that x position can be written as X_position (with an underscore). I haven't found any refernce of this kind of syntex in set_item_property or any where..

Thanks..

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy. Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 20:48:28 CET

Original text of this message