Developer 6.0: Delivery Wizard in Project Builder.

From: Atchut Gollakota <Atchut_at_home.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 02:47:24 GMT

I Created a project with few forms in it. I used delivery wizard to create install scripts. I chose the options to deliver the forms + Developer runtime. The wizard created the .map, .vrf, .ins, .dei, etc files, copied the fmx files and created 'install' directory in the staging directory. Under the 'install' directory 2 files nt.prd and 95.prd were also created.

What else am i supposed to do to include runtime files also and bring the staging directory to a completeness? Received on Thu Mar 16 2000 - 03:47:24 CET

Original text of this message