Re: WEB DB Installation

From: Martin <mroest_at_zeelandnet.nl>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 19:35:03 +0100

> I don't think so that's the case though. Since from the unix prompt (same
> windon where I start the installation) I can connect using sys/sys and it
> fails to connect using sys/oracle. Any other thoughts would be very
> helpful!!

Here iam with the same problem. iam installing on a redhat 6.1 linux box.
Ive set up my TNS_ADMIN env. and created a new ORACLE_HOME for Webdb i stil can connect to my dbase en my listener doesn't report any problems of the tnsnames.ora and listener.ora files.

A straing thing is that my netassist crashes when he connects to the dbase maybe there is still something not right with my tnsnames.ora but, the file is generated by himself!

--
Martin

Http:.................. www.blaat.org
Email:.............. martin_at_blaat.org
Irc:................... irc.blaat.org
-- Kernel 2.2.13 on a PII _at_ 450 Mhz--