[HELP!] OAS setup problem

From: Thankyou Man <whereamiNOwhSPAM_at_hutchcity.com.invalid>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2000 08:18:30 -0800

Hi,

[Quoted] We have a Windows NT 4.0 (service pack 3) running OAS 4.0.7. I have setup a DAD for a remote Oracle RDBMS and I could install the HTP, HTF package to the remote Oracle RDBMS. Now, I want to run a PL/SQL program (WEB/PL) from the RDBMS on the homepage of OAS 4.0.7 but I failed to do so. Even I have created the PL/SQL cartidge and set the virutal path successfully for the WEB/PL program, I failed to run the PL/SQL on the browser. The error message is something about OAS internal error but I could not
find any log on the NT server for me to solve the problem.

Has anyone experienced on this problem? Can anyone tell me how I can solve it?

Thanks a lot.

  • Sent from RemarQ http://www.remarq.com The Internet's Discussion Network * [Quoted] The fastest and easiest way to search and participate in Usenet - Free!