Access to Oracle Migration Tool

From: Joel Racicot <joel.racicot_at_canadapost.ca>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 21:34:25 GMT

Hi Folks,

Hope someone can help with this one.

I used the Access to Oracle migration tool to migrate a prototype to Oracle 8. The datafile for the tablespace appears in the /database directory. I had a problem with connect string when running and found that leaving it blank allowed the tool to run. Our dba couldn't figure it out either. Obvious (or maybe not so obvious) problem. The tablespace is not part of the database.

How can I connect it to the database? The funny thing is I was able to see all the objects once, and only once, in the database.

Thanks

Joel Received on Mon Mar 13 2000 - 22:34:25 CET

Original text of this message