Re: Web db

From: H. John C. Hopkins <hopkihc_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 13:34:59 GMT

Hello.

You could use a Template with the appropriate HTML to create a "toolbar". This will appear on every page to which you assign the template.

It won't have the built-in role-based security of menus unless you use <ORACLE> tags and some PL/SQL to check access.

FWIW, I believe version 3.0 will have some sort of "tabbed" interface feature.

Good luck!
-John

H. John C. Hopkins
Gainesville, FL USA