Oracle Report Builder (probably a FAQ - sorry)

From: Hicnar <khycnar_at_bitbank.net.pl>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 09:59:37 GMT

                                                            Hi,
[Quoted] I've got a problem with Report Builder for Win9x/NT. I need to force data satisfying specified conditions to be placed starting [Quoted] from new pages.

4 example: Information about people begin from a new page of the report, and [Quoted] the condition is a year of birth, that means - I wanna have all the people [Quoted] born in say 1974 printed starting from a new page, and the same with people [Quoted] born in 1975 and so on.

thanks for any help
Hicnar Received on Mon Mar 13 2000 - 10:59:37 CET

Original text of this message